When our clients are ready examine the facility details driving actual consumption, ENTHEOS ENERGY offers Building Performance Analysis that generates a Comprehensive Energy Use Report. The report provides concise data on energy utilization along with recommendations to improve facility & system efficiency.
COMPREHENSIVE ENERGY USE REPORT INCLUDES:
- Summary of Utility - Electric & Natural Gas
- Building description highlighting details of the systems utilizing energy
- Major system overview (Server Room, HVAC, Production Equipment, etc..)
- Breakdown of actual energy consumption by area at the facility (tables,charts & graphs)
- Detailed list of consumption & cost reducing projects, including state & utility incentives available that can off-set project cost
- Implementation and management of any recommended projects selected by client.
125 Canal Landing Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14625